Prognoze

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kladionicarske prognoze

2 posters

Fulham - HSV analysis

Johnny_Quid
    Johnny_Quid

Fulham - HSV analysis Empty Fulham - HSV analysis

Post  Johnny_Quid Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:41 am

Fulham have archieved so much this season adn it is all thanks to their manager Roy Hodgson. He is one step away from reaching the final with a midtable English club. This talks a lot for the manager and his style of play. In this year`s edition of the Europa League Fulham are unbeaten at home having 7 wins and 1 draw. And the draw was against Roma with a goal in the 90th minute, as Fulham were with 10 men for the last 15 minutes of the match. You can say all about Roy Hodgson, i personally don`t like Fulham and his style, but it is producing results and this is why i think that Fulham will reach the final, because they just are pretty good at Craven Cottage.
    HSV have sacked manager Bruno Labbadia in the begining of the week, following the 5:1 dissapointing defeat to Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga. This means that assistant manager Ricardo Moniz will be in charge for this match. HSV have great expectations, that is for sure. But sacking a manager in that moment was prety weak decision from the board of HSV and i think that this will be costly for them in the Semi-final. They are traveling to Craven Cottage, a place that is prety uncomfortable for teams from other countries than England, as the stadium is very different than the ones in the usual Europe countries. I think that HSV will lose here, as they have sacked their manager and are coming from a very bad defeat to Hoffenheim, so for me this one should be a lose for the Hamburger.

Prediction:
    Roy Hodgson has turned Craven Cottage into fortress in Europe and i think that here Fulham will win another match at Craven Cottage as they will make their way to the final. It`s just that HSV will want this match, as the final will be played at their home stadium. However they are without their manager as he has been sacked in the begining of the week. Also they are traveling to one of the most uncomfortable places for every team in Europe. And i just think that Roy Hodgson deserves to get to the final, he made such a terrific job with this team, eliminating the likes of Italian giants Juventus and German Bundesliga side Wolfsburg. So in my opinion this one has a home win written all over it and i will go for the home win here.

TIP:1
    KOEF: 2.20
    denis4444
    denis4444

Fulham - HSV analysis Empty Re: Fulham - HSV analysis

Post  denis4444 Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:53 pm

fora c/p haha...
    Johnny_Quid
    Johnny_Quid

Fulham - HSV analysis Empty Re: Fulham - HSV analysis

Post  Johnny_Quid Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:54 am

Aj cp ak mozes Very Happy